Saturday, November 26, 2011

NOTD Nov 26/11

This one was inspired by fair isle patterns! They're everywhere this season and I'm loving them, and although they aren't the easiest thing to translate to nails I had to do it! I'm thinking of painting patterns like this onto some fake nail sets and wearing those, because they're a lot longer than my own nails (which just DO NOT like to grow!) and I could fit a lot more of a pattern onto them!

In the meantime though, here's my little nubbins in their fair isle patterns!

1 comment:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***