Friday, July 22, 2011

Upcoming Posts

Just a teaser post here! I'm away from home right now, but I thought I'd give a hint as to some of the posts I'm planning on doing in the near future! And these are only the planned ones, often an idea for a post will hit me out of nowhere!

  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils Swatches and Review
  • Smith's Rosebud Salve Review
  • BareMinerals Naturally Luminous Daily Duo for Combination Skin Review
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Swatches and Review
  • more nail art NOTD posts! My next mani should be happening within the next few days!

Keep your eyes peeled for these posts, coming soon!

1 comment:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***