Thursday, July 21, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I was lucky enough to receive my second award, from the lovely Sandra!! Thank you so much :). It's so exciting to be recognized!

One Lovely Blog Award

Rules:

  • Link to the person you got it from
  • Tell seven things about yourself
  • Give the award to ten bloggers

Seven things about me:
1. I am aspirationally multilingual. (translation: I only speak one language now, but I'd like to speak more!)
2. I love music that makes me want to dance.
3. Although I haven't played a lot lately, I've been a huge fan of The Sims ever since the first version came out - although I've never been interested in TS3, just TS1 and then TS2!
4. I could live off of fruit of any sort (except cantaloupe and honeydew - yuck!)
5. Even though I am fairly short (just shy of 5'3") I always feel like I'm taller! Sometimes I just forget I'm short and I'm surprised when people remark on it!
6. Even though I'm 23, I still love Seventeen magazine and I'm considering getting a subscription to it again (the last time I had one I was much closer to being seventeen!)
7. My favourite place in the whole world is Disneyland!! I went twice as a child and I am dying to get back there again!! I'd love to take my boyfriend because he's never been!

Pay It Forward
1. rebecca likes nails
2. Scrangie
3. LC Makeup Blog
4. The Girly Enthusiast
5. Heather Does Makeup
6. Delyteful Speaks
7. emmabovarybeauty
8. Cheryl's Beauty Blog
9. don't call me jessie
10. Steal My Heart Lovee

5 comments:

  1. Congratulation ;)



    p.s Actually this is your third award haha
    I awarded you the same one as well ;)
    http://estherni1.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-just-received-my-second-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Sims when I was younger, my favorite part was decorating the house. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Esther - LOL DUH! Silly me, math never was my strong point! :p

    @ Sandra - me too!! hahah I can spend hours building and decorating a house, and then I'll play the family for 10 minutes and decide to go do something else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I just saw this! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***