Sunday, July 31, 2011

FOTD July 31/11

Today's look is actually apparently very on trend for this season! My latest issue of Allure magazine says monochromatic looks are "in" and this look was basically all orange/coral/peach! I used oranges and rusts on the eyes, an orangey coral on the cheeks, and a peachy nude on the lips - it reads more pink in these pictures because the products I used were a bit sheer and my natural lip tone is pinky. Gotta get some Lip Erase!

The pictures aren't as clear as I'd like, it's fairly overcast today so even the light outdoors where I took the pictures isn't that great! But you get the idea! ;)



































5 comments:

Thank you for comments, I love to read them and they make my day!
***Please don't leave links or requests for follows in the comments section! I follow blogs because I want to, not because I'm asked to, and also I do not use Blogger to follow, I use Bloglovin'! So I may already be following you through that service!***